OmniFocus 2.1 Universal runs on both the iPhone and iPad and brings new features, bug fixes and improvements to iOS
OmniFocus 2.1 is a significant update that brings new features, bug fixes and improvements to OmniFocus on iOS. This is also the first Universal release of the app, meaning that OmniFocus 2.1 Universal will run on both iPhones and iPads.
In this video we’ll look at some of new features that were introduced in OmniFocus 2.1 Universal. While the focus will be on the iPhone, all of the features shown in this video can be used on the iPad as well. Some of these features require the Pro upgrade that is available through an in-app purchase.
Watch this video and learn how to:
- Perform project reviews.
- Customize the layout of the Flagged perspective.
- Hide and display the Home view sidebar when in landscape mode (this feature is only available on the iPhone 6 Plus).
- Upgrade to the Pro edition of OmniFocus 2.1 Universal.
- Create and modify perspectives on the iPhone.
- Rearrange the Home screen.
- Customize the OmniFocus Today extension.
Upgrading to OmniFocus 2.1 Universal
If you previously purchased OmniFocus 2 for iPad, you’ll receive OmniFocus 2.1 Universal free of charge. And if you purchased OmniFocus 2 for iPhone, you have the option of upgrading to the Universal app. Please visit the OmniGroup’s website for more information on purchasing and available upgrade options.