While it isn’t currently possible to create custom perspectives on iOS, you can access ones created with OmniFocus 2 Pro for Mac
Custom perspectives are much more flexible in OmniFocus 3.
Instructions for how to create and edit OmniFocus 3 perspectives are included in our more recent content. Also, visit the Custom Perspectives for OmniFocus 3 directory for specific examples that showcase the enhanced power and flexibility of custom perspectives.
Custom perspectives created in OmniFocus 2 continue to work in OmniFocus 3. You can optionally upgrade them to OmniFocus 3 perspectives to take advantage of the power and flexibility that OmniFocus 3 offers.
In a previous video, we looked at how to create custom perspectives using OmniFocus 2 Pro for Mac. It’s not currently possible to create Custom Perspectives on the iPhone or iPad versions of OmniFocus, but as I’ll show you in this video, you can conveniently access Custom Perspectives that were created with OmniFocus for Mac in the iOS versions of OmniFocus.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How to view a list of custom perspectives that have been created using OmniFocus 2 Pro for Mac.
- Which perspectives are available on iOS, and which are not.
- How to view and reorder perspectives on OmniFocus 2 for iPhone.
- How to view perspectives on OmniFocus for iPad.
- How to convenient access your favourite perspectives from the main screen.