- This event has passed.
Using OmniFocus in a Team Setting
September 10, 2015 | 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
OmniFocus is a personal task manager. It’s a tool that allows you to organize objectives and actions tied to your own personal commitments. But what if you’re working on projects that involve working with other people? This webinar will focus on best practices for using OmniFocus in a collaborative environment.
Attend the webinar and learn best practices and techniques for:
- Determining what tasks and projects belong in OmniFocus and what belongs in a shared system.
- Using collaborative solutions as an alternative to email.
- Integrating OmniFocus with popular web-based team management solutions, including Asana, Basecamp and Trello.
- Using Zapier to automate the creation of OmniFocus tasks in a collaborative setting.
- Integrating OmniFocus with Daylite, a CRM (Customer relationship management) and project management solution for Mac and iOS.
- Conveniently referencing and accessing shared project support material that resides in the cloud (e.g. Evernote and Dropbox) from OmniFocus.
- And more…
It is recommended that you haves some experience using OmniFocus and a good handle on the basic features before participating. Please note that some of the material covered in this webinar requires the Pro Edition of OmniFocus for Mac.
An Interactive Experience
During the webinar you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and share insights using the chat box and audio/video conferencing. You’re welcome to join the webinar 15 minutes before the start time to familiarize yourself with the online meeting technology we’re using and for an informal chat with other participants. The webinar will remain active for 15 minutes after the completion time for additional questions and sharing.