From Idea to Implementation
December 9, 2015 | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm PST
Do you find that great ideas are constantly coming to you, and that you don’t always know what to do with this fountain of inspiration? Without a systematic way to deal with this intellectual deluge, these ideas can occur as a source of stress and overwhelm rather than valuable insights that help inform future activities.
This webinar will focus on best practices for capturing, reviewing and taking action on these ideas. We’ll look at what role OmniFocus plays in this process and will explore some complementary apps you can use to store and evolve your ideas.
Attend the webinar and learn best practices and techniques for:
- Capturing ideas using apps such as Drafts, Evernote and Notes.
- Organizing ideas into an “idea bank”.
- Using OmniFocus to ensure that these ideas are reviewed regularly.
- Deciding which ideas to hang on to and which to let go of.
- Bringing form and structure to ideas using OmniOutliner and MindNode.
- Implementing both simple and complex ideas using OmniFocus.
- And more…
It is recommended that you have some experience using OmniFocus and a good handle on the basic features before participating. Please note that some of the material covered in this webinar requires the Pro Edition of OmniFocus.
An Interactive Experience
During the webinar you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and share insights using the chat box and audio/video conferencing. You’re welcome to join the webinar 15 minutes before the start time to familiarize yourself with the online meeting technology we’re using and for an informal chat with other participants. The webinar will remain active for 15 minutes after the completion time for additional questions and sharing.