Do you travel between time zones? Learn how and when to use OmniFocus' floating time zone feature.
OmniFocus has a floating time zone feature that allows you to specify whether defer and due dates update automatically based on your current location or stay the same wherever you are in the world.
This video takes you on a virtual trip across Canada, showcasing some examples where it makes sense to enable "Use floating time zones" and others where unchecking this option is desirable.
Watch this video and learn:
- How the floating time zones feature works.
- How to decide whether to enable or disable this option.
- How to use the floating time zone option on both Mac and iOS/iPadOS.
- How to use batch editing to enable or disabled floating times zones for multiple items.
- How to customize the Inspector on iOS/iPadOS so that you can easily view and motify this feature.