OmniFocus 2 for iPad sports a modern new design, an expanded feature set and integrated support for iOS 8.
This video walks you through the process of getting up and running with OmniFocus 2 for iPad and introduces you to the new user interface and to many of the new and enhanced Standard and Pro features. You’ll also learn how to take advantage of the system-wide OmniFocus integration that iOS 8 has made possible. You'll learn how to:
- Get up and running with OmniFocus 2 for iPad.
- Navigate the OmniFocus 2 for iPad user interace.
- Reorder projects, folders and actions.
- Search the current outline, all remaining tasks or the entire OmniFocus database.
- Create a new action with deferred and due dates.
- Add OmniFocus to the iOS 8 Today view.
- Make use of the integrated iOS 8 Sharing Extension.
- Upgrade to the Pro edition of OmniFocus 2 for iPad.
- Access perspectives created with OmniFocus 2 for Mac (Pro).
- Create new perspectives using OmniFocus 2 for iPad (Pro).
- Customize the sidebar (Pro).