Just upgraded to OmniFocus 2.0 for Mac? This video will take you on a tour of the new user interface and covers new features that were introduced in this major new release.
OmniFocus 2 has been replaced with OmniFocus 3.
We post a video each time major functionality is added to OmniFocus. What’s New in OmniFocus 3.0 for Mac provides you with an overview of the major new features and design changes that were introduced with OmniFocus 3.
For details on changes and additions, visit the OmniFocus Release Notes on the Omni Group’s website.
This video is intended for people who have experience with OmniFocus 1.x for Mac that are either thinking of upgrading or have already upgraded. You’ll learn:
- How to access your OmniFocus database in OmniFocus 2 for Mac.
- How to navigate the user interface, that has been completely redesigned for OmniFocus 2 for Mac.
- About changes to action entry and editing.
- About changes to the OmniFocus Inspector.
- About changes to the Preferences dialog.
- The basics of the new Forecast feature.
- The basics of the new Review feature.
- How to use Quick Open to quickly access a perspective, folder, project or context.