Travelling with OmniFocus
September 8, 2016 | 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Staying productive while on the road tends to be challenging at the best of times. Travel by nature is unpredictable and can mean adjusting to new climates, cultures and time zones and working in distracted environments. Productive routines you’ve established at home can easily go out the window.
This webinar provides practical advise to support you in using OmniFocus to bring a productive flow to your upcoming travels, whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure (or perhaps a combination of the two) to a neighbouring town or a far off land.
Attend the webinar and learn:
- How to prepare for a productive trip by making effective use of projects, checklists and the Forecast perspective.
- How to use OmniFocus, along with complementary apps while travelling to keep life and work on track.
- How to use OmniFocus to gracefully ease back into your life and work when you’re back from your travels.
- How to defer processing of select Inbox items until you’re back from your travels.
- Important considerations when using defer and due dates across multiple time zones.
- And more…
An Interactive Experience
During the webinar you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and share insights using the chat box and audio/video conferencing. You’re welcome to join the webinar 15 minutes before the start time to familiarize yourself with the online meeting technology we’re using and for an informal chat with other participants. The webinar will remain active for 15 minutes after the completion time for additional questions and sharing.