Taming Email with OmniFocus
March 12, 2015 | 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm PDT
When asked to share their biggest productivity challenges, people often include email management at the top of the list. Email has the potential to be a convenient and productive communication medium, but more often becomes a source of stress that leads to wasted hours.
In this webinar we’ll look as some practical workflows to help you tame your email that make use of OmniFocus and third party apps and services. We’ll also look at instances where email isn’t the most effective communication tool, and will offer suggestions for ways to limit the amount of email that arrives in your inbox.
Attend the webinar and learn techniques and best practices for:
- Managing your email inbox, including strategies for using OmniFocus actions and action folders.
- Creating OmniFocus actions based on emails. We’ll cover native and third party solutions for both Mac and iOS.
- Tracking responses to emails using OmniFocus “Waiting” actions and Response Tracking in the web-based Sanebox service.
- Automating the creation of OmniFocus actions based on emails using Hazel for Mac and the web-based IFTTT (“if this then that”) service.
- Composing emails that clearly communicate requests and share information.
- Limiting the amount of email that lands in your inbox using filters, Sanebox and collaboration services such as Asana.
- And more…
Sponsored by Sanebox – Free Trial + $10 Credit
This webinar is being sponsored by SaneBox, a web-based service that works on top of your email account to prioritize important email. SaneBox also has a wealth of other features, including the ability to track responses and to snooze non-urgent emails. Try SaneBox FREE for 14-days by visiting sanebox.com/lof. By clicking this link you’ll also receive a $10 credit that can be used towards a SaneBox subscription.