- This event has passed.
OmniFocus and the Calendar
June 24, 2015 | 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
OmniFocus and your calendar both serve important roles in your productivity system. When these tools are used effectively, you’re clear on what needs to be done and are intentional about setting aside time to complete your tasks and projects. This webinar will focus on best practices for using your calendar alongside OmniFocus and will cover techniques for conveniently integrating these two tools.
Attend the webinar and learn best practices and techniques for:
- Determining what goes in your calendar and what belongs in OmniFocus.
- Colour-coding your calendar to help ensure that all areas of your life are getting the appropriate amount of attention.
- Using OmniFocus’ Forecast perspective to help manage your commitment level.
- Displaying OmniFocus items that are due soon on your calendar.
- Using the integration between OmniFocus and the Mac Calendar app for blocking off time in your calendar for tasks and projects.
- Making use of advanced integration between OmniFocus and Fantastical 2 for Mac.
- Reviewing your calendar and using OmniFocus to be pro-active and intentional.
- And more…
It is recommended that you have some experience using OmniFocus and a good handle on the basic features before participating. Please note that some of the material covered in this webinar requires the Pro Edition of OmniFocus for Mac.
An Interactive Experience
During the webinar you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and share insights using the chat box and audio/video conferencing. You’re welcome to join the webinar 15 minutes before the start time to familiarize yourself with the online meeting technology we’re using and for an informal chat with other participants. The webinar will remain active for 15 minutes after the completion time for additional questions and sharing.