Capturing & Processing into OmniFocus
October 29, 2014 | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm PDT
There are a multitude of ways of getting things into OmniFocus on both Mac and iOS. This webinar focuses on convenient and efficient capture into OmniFocus and covers best practices for processing what you’ve captured.
Attend the webinar and learn techniques and best practices for:
- Using Quick Capture to capture into OmniFocus for Mac
- Using the “OmniFocus 2: Send to Inbox” Mac OS Service to create actions that reference Mac OS Mail messages, websites, documents and more
- Using the Clip-o-Tron 3001 plugin for Mac OS Mail to create actions based on emails
- Creating OmniFocus actions that reference Evernote notes
- Using TaskClone to automatically create OmniFocus actions based on checkboxes in Evernote notes
- Creating OmniFocus actions using Siri
- Creating OmniFocus actions using Drafts for iOS
- Creating OmniFocus actions using the iOS 8 Sharing Extension
- Creating OmniFocus actions using the Dispatch mail client for iOS
- Emailing actions into OmniFocus from any platform
- Processing the OmniFocus Inbox
- Assigning multiple contexts to OmniFocus actions, with some help from TextExpander
- And more…
It’s recommend that you attend or watch a recording of the Creating Structure in OmniFocus webinar before participating in this webinar. A basic understanding of David Allen’s Getting Things Done (GTD) is also an asset.
An Interactive Experience
During the webinar you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and share insights using the chat box and audio/video conferencing. You’re welcome to join the webinar 15 minutes before the start time to familiarize yourself with the online meeting technology we’re using and for an informal chat with other participants. The webinar will remain active for 15 minutes after the completion time for additional questions and sharing.