OmniFocus 3 Workflows with Eric Bowers
March 4, 2020 | 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
Mortgage loan officer, novelist, and musician, Eric Bowers, will be joining us from Florida to talk about how he uses OmniFocus across all areas of his life.
Eric Bowers is an experienced OmniFocus user who has honed his setup and workflow over the years, with some help from Learn OmniFocus. His productive use of his Apple gear and apps helps him pursue a variety of fun and meaningful pursuits in his life and work. His multifaceted life includes:
- Financial Industry — Eric has been working in the financial industry for two decades. He enjoys helping people and uses OmniFocus to help provide outstanding service to his clients while maintaining a healthy balance between work and other areas of life.
- Artistic Pursuits — He’s also a bass player and singer who writes original material, mostly for his own amusement. And he’s halfway to completing a sci-fi/drama novel called “The Mayor of Blackout County”, that’s slated for release in December 2020.
- Podcast and Writing Gigs — Eric was recently a guest on The Omni Show, where he talked about how he uses OmniFocus for everything from pool maintenance to his day job. He also wrote an article for Inside OmniFocus, On Managing Life, and contributed an article entitled How MindNode Propels Eric Forward – Writing a Novel to the MindNode blog.
- Bowers Voice — When not working on his new novel, Eric posts on his personal blog, Bowers Voice. He has a reputation as an Apple nerd amongst his friends and families and, not surprisingly, many of his blog posts centre around Apple technologies and OmniFocus.
- Three Dog Night — Eric lives in Florida with his wife and is a “dog dad” to three little canines. He’s also been known to do impressions, sometimes even professionally.
An Interactive Experience
During the live session, you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and share insights using the chatbox and audio/video conferencing. You’re welcome to join the live session 15 minutes before the start time to familiarize yourself with the online meeting technology we’re using and for an informal chat with other participants. The live session will remain active for 15 minutes after the completion time for additional questions and sharing.