Tapping Into the Power of OmniFocus 3 for Mac
September 26, 2018 | 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
OmniFocus 3 for Mac is a major new release that opens up a wide array of workflow possibilities.
This session is all about making effective use of OmniFocus 3 on the Mac. It’s an opportunity to learn about the new features and about best practices for using them most effectively.
What You’ll Learn
Attend the live session and learn:
- About enhancements to the OmniFocus user interface.
- About the many ways that tags can be used to help you home in on the actions that are most relevant.
- About enhancements to the Forecast perspective.
- How to open calendar events in third-party apps (e.g. BusyCal and Fantastical).
- How to make productive use of the Today tag that’s defined in the Forecast perspective.
- How to create advanced perspectives that will help make your workflows more efficient and convenient.
- How to make optimal use of the flexible repeat feature.
- Best practices for smoothly transitioning from OmniFocus 2 for Mac to OmniFocus 3 for Mac.
- And more…