OmniFocus 2.1 for Mac is a free update with improved integration with OS X Yosemite.
OmniFocus 2 has been replaced with OmniFocus 3.
We post a video each time major functionality is added to OmniFocus. What's New in OmniFocus 3.0 for Mac provides you with an overview of the major new features and design changes that were introduced with OmniFocus 3.
For details on changes and additions, visit the OmniFocus Release Notes on the Omni Group's website.
OmniFocus 2.1 for Mac is a free update that includes user interface enhancements, bug fixes and improved integration with OS X Yosemite. This video takes you on a tour of this new release, highlighting key changes and additions. Watch this video and learn:
- About user interface enhancements in OmniFocus 2.1 for Mac.
- How to make use of the Today Extension that is bundled with OmniFocus 2.1 for Mac.
- How to make use of the system-wide Sharing Extension that is bundled with OmniFocus 2.1 for Mac.
- How to share information from OmniFocus using new Share toolbar button.
- How to use the new floating View window.
- How to search and replace text in the current outline.